According to a notice published on the OECD's web site, in 2014 Cyprus and 43 other jurisdictions (including Malta, the Netherlands, Great Britain, the Isle of Man and the islands of Guernsey and Jersey) confirmed that the first automatic transfer of tax information, in accordance with the standards proposed by the OECD, would take place in September 2017. It is expected that this group is likely to increase in number as the above countries are joined by other countries willing to support the automatic exchange of tax information.
Our experts offer consulting services related to issues of Cyprus procedural law and assistance in finding out-of-court alternatives for dispute settlement.
Our services in this area include:
1) corporate disputes or conflicts resolution
2) business disputes (including commercial fraud or deception)
3) land disputes (including issues of ownership or trust management title)
4) damage-related obligations (including personal injuries, property damage and technical conflicts)
5) professional negligence
6) failure to perform statutory duty
7) issues of administrative law and administrative disputes
8) family matters, domestic disputes