According to a notice published on the OECD's web site, in 2014 Cyprus and 43 other jurisdictions (including Malta, the Netherlands, Great Britain, the Isle of Man and the islands of Guernsey and Jersey) confirmed that the first automatic transfer of tax information, in accordance with the standards proposed by the OECD, would take place in September 2017. It is expected that this group is likely to increase in number as the above countries are joined by other countries willing to support the automatic exchange of tax information.
Business and Corporate Law
For many decades we have provided international-level services and served large corporate and international clients. For these purpose, we have built a robust team of lawyers and other specialists in the area of corporate law and corporate administration.
In particular, our company offers services that include:
1) Consulting and assistance in incorporation of a Cyprus company or other jurisdictions’ companies
2) Corporate governance and company support
3) Full services package to arrange companies’ permanent presence in Cyprus
4) Shareholder agreements preparation and drafting
5) Carrying out procedures and preparing documents for company reorganisation (M&A) or liquidation
6) Partnerships incorporation and liquidation
7) Preparation and execution of financing and collateral-related agreements
8) Preparation and execution of joint activities agreements
9) Consulting in matters of antitrust law
10) Legal due diligence
11) Corporation business structure reports