Vitaliy Izyanov, The head of the Russian corporate practice
- Amongst IPT Group's private clients there are more than 10 wealthy individuals listed by Forbes
- IPT Group has played a key role in M&A deals with a total value of $ 3 billions
- The aggregate annual turnover of IPT Group’s corporate clients in 2014 was over 200 bln rubles
- Our experts have eliminated tax risks amounting to 1,5 bln rubles
- IPT Group's clients are successful in their claims against debtors in approximately 80%
- Средний объем фактически удовлетворенных требований клиентов к должнику составляет 90%
- Each year IPT Group represents its clients in more than 200
Foundation of IPT Group.
By the end of the year, M&A deals worth a total of USD 180 million had been completed
Growth and expansion. Through the year, the IPT Group consolidated turnover grew tenfold.
Entry into the financial and tax consultancy markets
Launch of new lines of business: property management, unit investment trusts and development
Clients invite IPT Group to manage their businesses.
Creation of a healthcare business for a client
To develop the management of clients' businesses, IPT Group launches a new service - technical support for engineering systems and communications infrastructure in clients' properties.
A nationwide company is created within IPT Group to specialise in management of clients' class A and class B commercial property.
IPT Group expands its property development business by launching civil engineering and technical surveillance services.
2014 IPT Group experts implemented a unique project: for the first time ever, a 2.1-billion-ruble finance was raised by Sberbank CIB for one of the largest private healthcare facilities. We provided legal and financial support for the acquisition of a majority interest in Biocad Holding Ltd. by Millhouse Investment Group and JSC Pharmstandart.
2015 In order to comply with the requirements of the De-Offshorisation Law, a large international holding with 47-billion-ruble annual revenues was restructured.
Like all successful businesses, we aim to achieve steady growth and development.
We support and encourage the personal development of each employee. It is important to us that people strive towards success and we are proud to have built up a team of professionals over these years.
We are used to being responsible for our actions. We have combined a culture of discipline with entrepreneurial ethics to achieve outstanding results.
We strive to generate revenues for investors by creating opportunities for growth and prosperity for our employees, business partners and society as a whole in the fields in which we work. ITP Group is now a family of companies that do business in a wide range of fields, remaining faithful to their key principles but promoting change, reform and innovation.
We revise our approaches and strategies but keep our goal and value system unchanged.
How to Sell a Company: 4 steps towards a successful transaction
On the introduction of The Criminal Finances Bill by the British Government to the British Parliament, October 13, 2016
- Our strength is in the variety of our activities. Our range of interests and skills is quite wide, and so there are no businesses, which are for any reason beyond our reach. If there is something we are unable to do today, we learn how to do it so that tomorrow we can do it, if not better than everyone else, at least better than most.